“Italian chain very good.”
Review of Piatti

Piatti
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,239 Restaurants in La Jolla
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: La Jolla Shores Drive
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Nice outdoor patio ... good food ... locals love it.

There are newer reviews for Piatti

Reviewed October 26, 2011

I have eaten at Piatti Restaurant for a number of years and make certain that I eat there whenever I am in the area.
The atmosphere is fun and inviting and the staff is always friendly and helpful. I love Lasagna and am never disappointed. They make their own dipping sauce for bread and I end up eating more than I should because it is so good!
With good weather, patio dining is great. Only drawback is parking. Have had to park a ways away when the downtown is busy.

1  Thank CaliforniaDreaming07
Reviewed October 24, 2011

We love Piattis. When we have guests in town, this is one of our go-tos. Great food and service at a great price. The bread and garlic sauce is to die for but don't breath on anyone for the next 24 hours. :)

Reviewed October 19, 2011

The service was great! I wasn't impressed with their food, but it wasn't bad! Their bread pudding is delicious!

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I went with my son and we had an excellent dinner , Everything was delicious and the Piatti wine was superb.