“I felt like they should have paid me”
Review of Cozymel's Mexican Grill - CLOSED

Cozymel's Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My meal tasted like a child tried to microwave garbage. I almost couldn't believe how bad it was. They served me what was listed as "Flautas" but was really some sort of cheap egg roll. It came with "cheese" that had the consistency of silly puddy. Honestly I'm not much of a food snob, but this place left me furious that food this bad even exists.

Not only that, but the service was terrible. Truly, it is an abomination that I'm forced to give this any stars at all.

1  Thank Robert S

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch just because it looks nice. Inside atmosphere also looks great. Food was just average if that. Both my wife and I were a bit disappointed. She did say her salad dressing was good though, so maybe we just didn't order the right entrees.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Me and my family just went expecting Mexican food and instead we got taco bell shells and Luke warm soup. Service was nothing great. Stale chips the salsa was like crushed tomatoes. A waste of my money. The waitress got her monies worth. My biggest real complaint was the two hard shell tacos that looked like taco bell shells and a cup of soup for $12

1  Thank MARTHA M
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My friend and I walked in after a long day of walking around La Jolla. The hostess and waitress were both friendly and much more interested in providing service to clients than a few other establishments in the immediate vicinity. The margaritas were tasty and the food portions were large. Even though the restuarant is in a shopping centre parking lot, the patio was pleasant.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

In a land where great food is easy to find, the fajitas are worth your time! They have a fun frozen drink selection. Usually quick service. Yum!