“Must see for golf enthusiasts”

Torrey Pines Golf Course
Book In Advance
$118.50*
and up
Private Tour: Southern California Coastal Sights Helicopter Flight from San...
$149.00*
San Diego Coast Bike Tour from La Jolla
$597.00*
Private Coastal Tour of San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Torrey Pines offers two PGA courses.
Charleston, South Carolina
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Must see for golf enthusiasts”
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stopped on our drive through Torrey Pines to visit the pro shop and see the course. Surprising how close to the road the course is located. The course looked beautiful and had spectacular ocean views. The pro shop was well stocked and we found plenty of gear for our 9 year old son.

• Korean first
Tyler, Texas
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My son and I played the South course on a perfect day. Wind was a factor, but we didn't care as the round was so enjoyable. We got a tee time about 60 days in advance by calling the # on the website. I left a message the first time, but called back after 3 days and actually talked to someone.....my recommendation. Shirts in the pro shop were surprisingly fairly priced...$65-$75 range. The course is spectacular and a must play for any true golfer. I played the white tees and my son played the blues...plenty of golf from either set of tees. I especially enjoyed the wry comments from the hang gliders regarding my "worm burner" golf shot.

El Paso, Texas
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Flying high”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great place to take a tandem glider flight! You just run off the cliff then soar! They get busy on weekends and holidays so call for a reservation if you want to do more than watch.

Visited October 2013
Sydney, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“A treat to play, reasonably priced, US Open classic”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We played the twilight rate which saves quite a bit. Easy enough to get a tee time if you're staying nearby. We were at the Hilton. A short 7 iron to the pro shop. Magnificent setting. Great holes. Loved every minute.

Visited June 2014
Woodburn, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Wedding Ever (other than my own)”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

So beautiful. I loved the outdoor setting, the comfy couches to sit on, the view, the food, the lodge itself...all just amazing.