“World class”

Torrey Pines Golf Course
Book In Advance
$118.50*
and up
Private Tour: Southern California Coastal Sights Helicopter Flight from San...
$149.00*
San Diego Coast Bike Tour from La Jolla
$597.00*
Private Coastal Tour of San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Torrey Pines offers two PGA courses.
Reviewed March 21, 2014

A great golf course, in fact both 18's are right up there with the best. I played this several years ago and it was right after the tour event so it was in magical condition. If you're in the area it's well worth playing.

Steve North

Reviewed March 16, 2014

I played the North Course a couple of days ago, and the course was in excellent shape. The views are great, and the employees are friendly.For San Diego residents the best time to play is Monday-Thursday, when green fees are $27.00. A cart is extra, but the North Course can be walked by fit people. There is a nice pro shop on the premises. The adjacent Torrey Pines Lodge has a couple of restaurants.The practice facility at the course is adequate.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

As it was raining on the day we played we felt like we had the course to ourselves! My husband and I played alone, no others were placed with us so a real bonus on his birthday! We played the easier of the two courses and conditions were not that good, but we enjoyed the scenery and immaculate conditions. A little rain was ok to be able to play without waiting and to say " we played here!"

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I normally do not review a golf course BUT Torrey Pines is both legendary and challenging in a beautiful setting. Because it is a public course which has hosted US Opens as well as many PGA tournaments you must play. We played a month after the Farmers Open. The course was in excellent shape and the rough was ROUGH. Interestingly you are to keep carts out of the rough, thus the beautiful grass was open to taking your ball and impeding your next shot. I am a 15 handicapper, but thoroughly enjoyed the challenge as I parred the 18th hole on the South Course to finish a great experience and day.
TEE IT UP.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love this place! :) Friendly staff and beautiful rooms.I love the hotel was built around the trees. The rooms were spacious and the staff was exceedingly pleasant to interact with.