“You Gotta Like Swank”

Torrey Pines Golf Course
Book In Advance
$118.50*
and up
Private Tour: Southern California Coastal Sights Helicopter Flight from San...
$149.00*
San Diego Coast Bike Tour from La Jolla
$597.00*
Private Coastal Tour of San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Torrey Pines offers two PGA courses.
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You Gotta Like Swank”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Beautiful ocean views. Top quality golf (so I'm told). Good restaurant and grille. Luxurious accomodations. Valet parking by young men in kilts. Lots of wealthy people enjoying their wealth. Sorry. I can't deal with it. Very often.

1 Thank alastairmcleod

• Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Torrey Pines Experience”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Beautiful course along the ocean especially the South Course. Very fun to play. Can be slow play so definitely is a 5 hour round. For tee times it is not friendly to California residents outside the "city of San Diego" nor to out of state golfers. Waited at the clubhouse for over three hours to obtain a tee time.

Greensboro, North Carolina, USA
“Torrey Pins Golf Course”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

After several years I finally was able to play this quality golf course while on a business trip to San Diego this year. The layout was everything I expected and more. make sure you schedule your Tee Time well in advance .

Visited July 2013
Vancouver, Washington, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“If I only had time!”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Torrey Pines is one course you need to make time to play. While I did not have time to play a round, I had a nice time walking the grounds, and watch everyone teeing off. The North course was packed, which I believe might be it is less expensive than the South course. You do need to plan ahead since tee times book up, the starter recommended at least 7 days in advance, more if you are visiting during the busy time of the year! I can't wait to get back to play!

Culver City, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great course”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Excited prior to going here. Course had been aerated........so it was really chopped up! I know they give locals a break on green fees and I understand that. But after fighting traffic for an early morning tee time, I thought I deserved a break too. So after much negotiation, the starter finally relented a gave me about a 30% reduction in green fees. Both the north and south courses are great............I played the south on this day. It was sunny with ocean breezes....just beautiful. I played o.k., shot a 91 (for me that's good). Would go back in a heartbeat.

Visited November 2012