“Torrey Pines Golf Course”

Torrey Pines Golf Course
Book In Advance
$118.50*
and up
Private Tour: Southern California Coastal Sights Helicopter Flight from San...
$149.00*
San Diego Coast Bike Tour from La Jolla
$597.00*
Private Coastal Tour of San Diego
More attraction details
Owner description: Torrey Pines offers two PGA courses.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Being Out of State we learn that the Best way to get on the Course was Walking on that day by 6am to get a Tee Time later that day. This being our first time we found the Course to be Great and the Views Awesomes. Recommend that you book a later tee time since the (Mist) or (Fog) comes in off the ocean. Makes it difficult to hit your shots, and you miss out on some of the views. Overall we would do it again. Stay nearby at the Hilton Inn which was Wonderful Hotel. Well Worth It.

1  Thank 200markc

Reviewed March 28, 2013

So, this is a review for the winter months. The course was pretty tore up. Greens were in rough shape. Beautiful course otherwise. Ocean views, great canyons. Undoubtedly, I would have likely rated it 5 stars without thinking twice in the summer, but, played in the winter, it's disappointing.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Let me start by saying that this is obviuosly one of the Premier Courses in the world. The adjoing Torrey Pines Lodge is world class, with Great Dining, and very close proximity to Downtown LaJolla, Del Mar, etc. If you are a San Diego City Resident you can play here for around $50 on the north course, If you are a San Diego County resident it will cost you upwards of $200. to play here including cart. If you go as a guest of a City resident you still pay the higher fees. With that said, it is still worth it for a special occassion. If you are visiting from out of town, you will remember your play here, and truly enjoy plaing on the course that made Tiger & Phil Famous. We have over 120 courses in San Diego, This one ranks in the top 5, only because I live 15 miles away, and have to pay the penalty for not being a resident. Does not seem fair, but I have better weather, and so may other beautiful courses available at my fingertips. See my other Golf course reviews fror othe excellent choices at affordable rates...

Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's not just a rumor. Torrey Pines is the best. I will never forget my experience. Such a gorgeous place. Amazing course. Go!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were not able to play here this trip because of their rule that you need to book 8 days or more out unless you are a local. Be forewarned and book early.