“Fantastic experience!!”

Sunshine Rafting Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sunshine Rafting has operated on the Stanislaus River out of Knights Ferry, CA for over 30 years. This family-friendly, low-cost trip is perfect for those looking for a scenic and relaxing float trip on the river. This trip is popular among all age groups and is a great value for a full day trip.
libraryladyfo
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I'd highly recommend this rafting company. Great safety information, they check you in at the beginning of the rafting adventure, make you feel comfortable. Then when you get to the bottom they put you on a bus and take you back to the top where you car is. PAY ATTENTION to their TIPS, it's not fun to have soggy cameras, food etc... When the water is high it can be a fairly exciting trip at times, if the water is low it's a nice leisurely float! :)

Visited August 2012

“Priceless”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Shiloh and to all your staffs,

"Thank YOU" for a wonderful experience on behalf of my group Bay Area Rebels-Family of which 60 People challenge river rafting. Everything your staffs did from easy reservation, check-in, shuttle ride, getting quality equipment, expert guidance and down to the river, we had an exciting safe trip. The fun-filled enjoyment of expressions from all of our children are priceless...

Bay Area Rebels
Daly City, California

Tracy, California
“Church Outing”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Great first time rafting place. Family fun. Take the family. Well kept up equipment. Great guides. Nice places to stop and rest. Clean river at most spots. Nice long relaxing ride. Want to take my family next trip. Check out my pictures.

Visited July 2012
Albany, California
“Awesome trip!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Awesome trip!!! If you like quiet and relaxing down the river, then go on week days. If you want to have some fun and excitement day, go on weekends and with a group of people and bring your water guns for self defense, because you might be attacked by other people with their water guns.

This was my second time with Sunshine Rafting. The first time was just with my husband and two older children in mid June. It was a Monday. The river was a bit quiet. It was a great experience at the river. The price is reasonable for a day of fun. This time, it was on a Sunday, so the river experience was totally different. It was awesome and fun. We were even got attacked by others with water gun. I definitely going back and be prepared with some weapons (water guns) for self defense.

I encouraged my siblings to go out and have some excitement. Then my sister invited 4 of her friends. They are the kind of people that works and works. They are kind of conservative kind of people. There were 13 of us altogether. We split up two rafts. My sister and her friends on one raft with my husband since he had been there before. My brother, his 3 children and me and my child on another raft. I told my sister and friends to expect being wet down the river. They were a bit nervouse and excited. During the ride, I told my son to get close to them start splashing water on them, they were screaming and I can see some of them were like, don't do that! But we didn't stop, later on, they started to play like us and be more relaxed and enjoyed their time at the river. They were complaining very tiresome from rowing, but other than that, I see the smile on their face. Was some excitement for them.

The staff were very nice! Whether on the phone or there at the site, everyone is helpful. Love this place. Definitely going back again before the summer is over.

Visited July 2012
“Favorite summer activity!!!”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We have been going rafting every summer for the past 10 years or so. It's our favorite thing to do with our family, friends and when we can mix the two together. We have people in our group start asking when we're rafting come march of every year.

We just went yesterday (7/21/12) and on top of the regular group that goes, we had 3 new comers who absolutely loved it. And we're planning another trip before summer is over.

If your nervous, don't be. The staff is extremely knowledgable, friendly and great to work with!!!