“Skip this place”

Forest Cafe
Ranked #9 of 9 Restaurants in Klamath
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2013

The fake plastic greenery glued to the ceiling should have been a clue, but I was hungry and decided to order lunch which turned out to be a big mistake. I ordered a chicken burger which was adequate at best but I also made the mistake of ordering a bowl of "clam chowder" which was horrible. Coming from Seattle I have been enjoying clam chowder all my life and I have to say that this clam chowder was the worst I have ever tasted. Not only was it a strange grayish color but it had the taste and consistency of Elmer's glue, definitely not recommended.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

There were seven people in our group. We ate lunch here on 7/8/2013. Good food at reasonable prices. Cafe has a redwood forest style decor. Our only issue here was that our server had a difficult time making change. Paying our bill took longer than it should. I would dine at Forest Cafe again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I stopped here to eat lunch while in Redwood National Park. I ordered fish and chips and it was very good. Everyone liked the food they ordered. The inside was cool they had the walls painted and the ceiling was full of greenery and flowers and made to look like you were eating in a forest.

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

unfriendly at the door. snobby waitress and a very long wait! ! dont bother stopping here. :-( :O:'(:-(:'(:O:-(:O:O

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

The waitress was friendly but that's where the good ends. Didn't ask anyone how they wanted their burgers cooked and forgot to bring our appetizers. I ordered the salmon which was maybe a 3oz portion and tasted like it was frozen & thawed ($19). Fries were greasy and the side of vegetables were almost tasteless.