“Not really much to see”
Review of Tour-Through Tree

Tour-Through Tree
Ranked #3 of 15 things to do in Klamath
Reviewed August 28, 2013

For 5 bucks we paid for our Dodge Ram to go through, however when we got up there, we noticed that our truck wouldn't fit. Either way, not a huge deal, as that's the way it works sometimes. It seemed very sad, an old tree that was up a hill, no trails or anything like that, just a tree that some people can drive through. The tree seems to be too small for this type of tourist activity, as the hole seems to take up the whole tree.

With so much beauty around the National Park, I would give this one a miss.

1  Thank Veronica K

Reviewed August 23, 2013

this was such a fun little tour we just loved it and I love that the tree is still alive this was really fun and I loved taking pictures and getting to show this to my 8 year old daughter it will be something we never forget

1  Thank blueearthrecycling
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Don't have any huge expectations here. You really just drive your car through a tree that is it there is nothing else to do here. I had a tough time getting through so make sure you know how to drive the car your in hahahaha. The kids loved it but if you don't have kids I would skip it.

Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We got there very late in the day. That worked out great since we basically had the place to ourselves. We drove through the tree several times and had a great shot of our highlander coming through it. For 5 bucks you shouldn't expect much but we made memories for our kids that will last forever. My husband drove through a sequoia tree 35 years ago and still remembers it. I hope my kids do too.

4  Thank SharaAbra
Reviewed August 2, 2013

When I arrived at this roadside attraction I discovered that it is merely a large tree with the center cut out and they wanted $5 to go inside and see it. I chose to skip this attraction since I didn't feel that it was worth paying $5 to see it. If I had known I could walk in for $1 I probably would have done that but the woman at the ticket booth didn't mention that option.

1  Thank Mace648