“Happy hour.”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #34 of 42 Restaurants in Kingsburg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Half off drinks from 2 to 5 every day and the staff is friendly. They get to know you and remember what you like and get before you even order sometimes.Kind of expensive food but they cook to order alot.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

When we travel up and down 99, we often stop by here when we feel like a burger or a shake. We generally like most of the food especially the onion rings. We rarely eat fast food, but when we do, this is one of our places to go to.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

I have traveled up and down California for sometime, and was very excited when this Sonic opened, as my kids absolutely loved it; no more! Both kids got sick (the chicken tenders were inedible, the burger made my son sick, and the ice cream tasted stale, I know, stale? Don't know how else to describe except it was terrible. Here was my first clue; we had been on the road so we went to the restroom first, and it was disgusting, and it looked like the womens' had been out of service for sometime, as the sign was removed..not covered, actually removed. I should have left then, as this place is a disgrace to Sonic's everywhere. Ruined the first day and a half of the trip with sour tummies.