“Not the first time”

Sun Hong Kong Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Kingsburg
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I both got sick after eating. The food was not hot. My son got sick there on a previous visit. We thought that we would try it one more time. (NO MORE)

1  Thank AnthonyMendes

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Now I can not say that I would expect people to travel to Kingsburg CA for chinese food, but this little chinese cafe on the main street of Kingsburg was good. My dish was hot and fresh with very good flavor (had the lemon chicken lunch special). It was basically full for the lunch crowd, so I don't think I happened to hit a "good" day. If you are in Kingsburg and looking for some Chinese, I would highly recommend it. It was good -- not great. But I would also not make a special trip just to eat here.

Reviewed June 12, 2011

My favorite chinese restaurant in central california!! Asparagus chicken is outstanding. Kung pao chicken is my personal favorite. Mu shu dishes very good as well. Lunch and dinner special menu is a lot of food for the money. A surprise in the "little Swedish town" of Kingsburg.

1  Thank kimbabwe
Reviewed February 17, 2011

Stopped in here after trying to go to King's Buffet. Kings Buffet had a sign on the freeway, but couldn't find it and people told me it had been closed for years. They directed me here--bad move. Dark dingy restaurant, zero atmosphere, uninterested waitress, bathroom was filthy. Ordered Kung Pao Chicken, should have been called Kung Pao Onion--more onions than chicken. And the chicken that was in there was totally tasteless and Kung Pao is supposed to be spicy--NOT. This dish was very bland and tasteless and loaded with onions, peppers, etc. Hardly any peanuts either. It was filling with a nice sized portion, but there was ZERO taste. I wouldn't recommend anyone coming here.