“Gotta have the Bread sticks.”

Corsaros Family Pizza
Ranked #1 of 42 Restaurants in Kingsburg
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Good pizza, awesome bread sticks. A little higher prices vs the local pizza chains, but worth the treat. If I didn't make my own pizza at home is definitely be eating here more, since I live in Kingsburg.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We are regulars here. The pizza & bread sticks are the best in town. We usually do the family deal, which is a large pizza with an order of breadsticks or small pizza. They also have great sandwiches. Be sure to try the sweet sticks! Yum!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

we did not want to go to a chain restaurant so we went online and found this place. It is the best pizza that we have ever had hands down.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love the pizza and the small salad bar. My family especially enjoys the garlic cheese breadsticks. The restaurant seems a little on the small side when it's packed, but the food is worth it.
They serve beer and also have a couple of TVs in the back if you like to watch sports.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

My cousin referred us to Corsaros for their breadsticks and pizza. It is a family place and a busy place. A lot of people were coming in to get take out. Decor isn't fancy. Some seats along the side and a large dining room in the back with TV's.
I recommend getting the special. You get 4 breadsticks when you order a large family style pizza. Both were very good. Beware it took 35 minutes to get our dinner and the pizza and breadsticks came out at the same time.