“Cute little shop”
Review of Sun-Maid Store

Sun-Maid Store
Ranked #1 of 5 things to do in Kingsburg
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Stopped here on my way to the airport in Fresno from Visalia. It is located right off the the freeway and connected to the actual plant that makes the raisins. The shop itself is pretty small, but they have a lot of raisins (obviously!) and other dried fruits and candies to purchase, along with a lot of other little trinkets. Its a cute place to stop for a quick look around if you're travaling by. Figured I had to stop here since California is so famous for their raisins and Sun Maid is such an iconic brand.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

The lobby (where the restrooms are) has a nice variety of historical and art exhibits about the Sun Maid logo.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I grew up in Kingsburg and lots of the farmers who sell raisens to sunmaide are friends of my family. I now live away fom Ca. and when I see Sunmaide goods in the store i some how feel connected to home. I love going in to the Sun-Maid Store when I am home and stocking up on lots of goods I can not seem to find on the east coast. They also have lots of cute reproduction posters and items using retro marketing. Check it out!

Reviewed November 22, 2012

Every kind of dried fruit Sunmaid makes. Chocolate covered stuff! Better than in regular store prices. Too bad there are no tours. We stop when we go by. No weekend hours, sad. Lots of gift non food suff as well. Not too well marked from 99. If you get the right exit, then it is pretty easy to find, A need to stop place.

1  Thank Thomas L
Reviewed October 11, 2012

One of the cool things you have in the Fresno area that doesn't take you long to go out and see. Did not see any opportunity for tours, but got a photo in front of the big raisin box and found cool things to bring back for presents for family and co-workers at the store. Plenty of raisin vines around to gawk as you drive