“Swedish pancakes”

Stockholm Bakery Cafe
Phoenix, Arizona
“Swedish pancakes”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I like Swedish pancakes, so when I read of this town's heritage I pulled off the highway to check it out. I asked some locals where to get some Swedish pancakes and was directed here. The Swedish pancakes were good, very good. Generally, I have had good luck ordering Swedish pancakes though I've occasionally been disappointed. These did not disappoint.

• Visited January 2012
3 Thank pinkedsel

San Diego, California, United States
“Best food off the 99 for miles!”
Reviewed July 31, 2012 via mobile

If you like Swedish food (we do- smoked salmon, meatballs, breads . . .ect) then this is the place to stop for lunch. This is a casual sit-down cafe with wonderful bread, amazing Swedish meatballs and a great assortment of traditional Swedish sandwiches for $9-10 each. Delightful staff. Much healthier than stopping for fast food!

7 Thank Chuck E