I spent one night here on a drive from So. Cal. to No. Cal. I usually make the trip in one day, but was getting a late start and decided to spend the night enroute. What a pleasant place this was. The staff at the front desk was very polite and efficient. There was a welcoming bowl of apples on the counter. The room was very pleasantly decorated and clean. I had originally reserved a room with a king bed and when I arrived I asked if I could have a room away from the freeway since I am a light sleeper. The young lady at the front desk was very accomodating and could change my room, but it would be with two Queen beds instead of a King. The price was the same, and the choice was mine. The facility has a swimming pool and hot tub, but I didn't use them. I could see it from my room and it looked inviting. Breakfast is included in the room rate and was more than I expected. I had the choice of waffles, hard boiled eggs, a variety of breakfast sandwiches and a microwave to heat them in, fresh fruit, packaged fruit cups, cereals, yogurt, toast, muffins, bagels, milk, juice, and coffee. I was happy to see a lot of the little extras that some places forget....flavored coffee creamer, cream cheese, peanut butter, and honey. I actually enjoyed my "break" here so much, I might start making my trip North a two day trip. I will definitely stay here again if in the area and need a room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg