We stopped here on our way "home" to Salt Lake City coming from Carlsbad. We were surprised to see such a large facility in what seemed to be a smallish city. As is normally the case with Marriott, the place was very clean, and the furnishings were lovely - the bed very comfortable. Although we didn't use it, I noticed a good sized pool area behind the building with several chairs, tables and lounges. The only down side to our room was that the door on the bathroom was installed to open out into the fairly narrow hall of the room instead of opening into the bathroom. This made it so you had to walk around it to get to the bathroom. Not a big deal, just a bit awkward. The building is just past the local K-Mart, down an empty street sort of off by itself. Our room was smallish, but quiet. The breakfast had no apples and the only fresh fruit offered was some over ripe bananas, but they had the usual cereals, bagels, hot waffles, breakfast sandwiches, yogurt, hard cooked eggs, milk, juice and coffee, so there was plenty to choose from. We asked the desk clerk who would normally stay here since Kingsburg isn't exactly a tourist destination. She said that people used it as a central place to take day trips from - Seuioia, Yosemite, etc. We stayed there because we wanted to visit Forestiere Underground Gardens in Fresno the next morning (really interesting) and this location was less costly than others in the area and on our was to that - not passed it. If in the area we would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg