I did an online booking for this location. I booked four rooms. They were clear about the guaranteed reservation needing to be cancelled 24 hrs prior. I called three days prior to cancel. Three day lated I looked at my bank statement to see I've been charged for three rooms totaling $300. Confused I called the hotel directly. The young man said "too bad there's no record or confirmation of your cancellation. You owe the money." I explained and he didn't help. I called corporate customer service and asked to speak to a manager in corporate. They could see that I cancelled but only one room was cancelled. Due to MArriott's lack of training the customer service girl never cancelled all the rooms just one! And I was responsible for the rest because there was no proof that I cancelled all the rooms! The front desk person said he could see the same things as the customer service yet he failed to mention he could see the one room cancellation as well. I called the GM and he refused. It was a horrific experience. Services weren't rendered and people didn't know how to do their job. It's as if they make you pay for their mistakes. Finally after getting someone in corporate to put pressure on the GM (Adeep) he was finally willing to credit the $300. I abided by the policies and I got treated horribly. After that was taken care of a week later. I talked to the GM and said up to this point I've had a wonderful experience with marriott. Is there any way you could set me up with a free hotel night at any Marriott due to this? He politely said he can give me 10%. What a cheap beep. Don't go there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg