Good overnight stay at Fairfield Kingsburg. Brand new Marriott property and very inexpensive for a quick overnighter. Wouldn’t want to camp there for any length of time. New and clean and a charming atmosphere inside. Travelers waystation. Adequate breakfast comes with the room.
Beware the highway side of the building, the cars on 99 sound like they are driving through your room. We were able to change rooms to the back side of the building and it was quiet there. Rooms are standard size with Large bathrooms. Nice plantation shutters between whirlpool bath and room. Nice feel to it.
I would definitely stay there again as an overnight travel stop if I knew I was guaranteed a room that was not on the highway side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott in Swedish-themed Kingsburg, CA: this lush property is conveniently located just off SR99, in the heart of the agricultural corridor of California. Nestled in the San Joaquin Valley, the location draws both business & pleasure-seeking guests, with proximity to the Tulare Int'l Agricultural Center (World Ag-Expo & Farm Show), Fresno Yosemite Int'l Airport (FAT), Kings Canyon, Sequoia Nat'l Park, and Yosemite Nat'l Park. Each room offers luxury bedding with fluffy pillows, soft linens, free WiFi and wired hi-speed Internet, 32" flat screen TV's, ergonomic work chair & desk and also a Fridge and Microwave. Book an Executive Suite and enjoy the extra comfort of a couch and living room. Our Suites offer two TV's, more sq. footage and a stylish layout you will love to call home. We also offer Jacuzzi Suites where one can enjoy a movie from the warmth of your private whirlpool. Wake up to a Free hot breakfast every morning, featuring Bacon, Sausage links and scrambled Eggs. Warm waffles or variety of muffins, oatmeal, cereal, Hot Coffee, fresh fruit, fruit juices and now serving Greek yogurt. Unwind in our lovely heated pool or Jacuzzi and surround yourself with roses and a relaxing California sunset. We have a 24-hr fitness center and 24hr. Business Library that offers 2 guest computers, fax & copy services. While the Azalea Room is perfect for business meetings & gatherings. Convenient highway access, located in a quaint Swedish village of Kingsburg, halfway between Los Angeles & San Francisco. Visit charming Downtown Kingsburg for a unique flair of Swedish treats and gift options not found anywhere else in the Central Valley. For more information please contact one of our knowledgeable Front Desk Agents, and book your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Selma Kingsburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Kingsburg Hotel Kingsburg
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Kingsburg