“Good place for morning coffee.”
Review of Java Hut

Java Hut
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Salt Lake City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for morning coffee.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Java Hut was the best place to get your morning coffee and pastry on Kings Beach. Ownership changed two years ago and the service and quality was greatly effected. It has made good improvement during the past year and hopefully will be back as it used to be when we visit Tahoe in two weeks.

Visited July 2013

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Killer Lattes”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

This was our first stop in the morning. The guys behind the counter were great. The bagels are vegan. I had the cinnamon raisin bagel toasted, and my daughter had a plain with cream cheese. They are very generous with the cream cheese which made her happy. Starbucks has got nothing on this place. I think my soy vanilla latte was seriously the best I've ever had. The espresso is deep and rich and there was just enough vanilla to add flavor without over sweetening the drink. They have some really delicious looking smoothies and scones. The place is small in size but big in character.

“Not Starbucks. It's better! ”
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

Small, fun coffee shop. If you are looking for a great cup of coffee and made on the spot deli sandwich you have come to the right place. I got a cup of Latte and the north shore sandwich. The only comment I have is this place rocks!!! The tunes playing were also great if you like alternative rock or rock music in general. People running this place are super friendly. This is my new favorite coffee place in Tahoe.

1 Thank Russian-girl-fromMN
“like in Jamaica.......”
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

like in Jamaica, both the owner where doped, they say we where still asleep, because we had to repeat 3 times the order and they where so awake that they didn't make us paying the biscuits and we finally paid just the 4 coffees. good job unless the biscuits where a nightmare with open eyes.

• Visited May 2014
“Good coffee. ... average beagle... The rest is awfull”
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

A hippy place with really amateur and unprofessional onwers. We tried to have a breakfast but the biscuit filling was unedible. Bacon was hard and burst like a old leather boot. Eggs where of doubtfull nature.. all went into the trash apart coffee. I suggest more attention and Less Pot. ..