All reviewshot tublake tahoeprivate beachcontinental breakfast isinternet accessrooms are cleangold crestcoffee makerpoolsmoteltubsnorthstarshorelakeviewsummerskirefrigerator
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Clean but very dated and motel-like feel. The heating system was very antiquated. Expected more for the posted rate. They offer complimentary breakfast but opening at 7:30 was not convenient for my schedule.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank MJM1959
Reviewed November 24, 2017

The hotel was clean, the check in was easy, but the internet worked 20% of the time and as another guest said, reception didn't care. I could hear the people in the room next door, although I couldn't make out what they were saying. Thank goodness!

My biggest gripe about this place is the cleaners. They arrive en masse before 8am and have a chit chat that goes on and on. As I was on the second floor and the layout of the motel is like a horseshoe, the voices of the cleaners was loud and clear as if they were all standing right outside my door. It was very annoying. Then they started their day to go around the motel, frequently yelling out to each other something or other. It felt like an invasion. I was more motivated to pack my stuff and check out as soon as I could.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

As I understand and as resort is defined, this is only a motel and not a resort.
+ Clean room
- Small, old, and simple room
+ Free parking
- You hear what your neighbors do.
- Improvised breakfast together with employees and at camping tables, no service
- Desktop clerk is not interested in your requests

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2017

We enjoyed our stay very much, the room was perfectly clean, good job Ana! The view from the private beach is out of this world! We also enjoyed a nice meal next door at Jason's On The Beach. We will be staying here again!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2017

Have stayed at Ferrari's four times over the years. It has always been pleasant. The place could use a facelift but part of the charm is its old funkiness. Breakfast is so so. Location couldn't be better for enjoying the lake. Numerous dining establishments within a close walk. Enjoy the resort fo what it is.

Stayed: October 2016