We have stayed at this motel several times in the winter when we ski. This was our first time in the summer. The location is the best in Tahoe - great beach, you can walk to restaurants. The nice feature is you can select what room you want to reserve. We picked 110 and it has its own private balcony overlooking the lake. Just beautiful. The rooms are older but very comfortable. Good mattresses. We had a kitchenette - if you are planning on cooking the pans, etc are not the best. We only used the kitchenette for toast, coffee, and cold drinks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach