This is a family run motel right on Lake Tahoe's north shore. It is in a convenient location for both ski areas during the winter and lake activities during the summer. Truckee, Squaw, Sand Harbor, Northstar and Mt Rose are less than 30 min drive. This area of Lake Tahoe does not have the large resorts and chain restaurants (like the South Shore), but has several nice "mom & pop" restaurants and motels. Ferrari offers clean, efficient and reasonably priced accommodations and in great location. Don't expect Hyatt or Marriot resort accommodations. Spend a few extra dollars and get a lake view room. There is a free continental breakfast, free parking and discounted lift passes. The motel front the lake and a nice beach. Kayaks and paddle boards can be rented next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach