Three families stayed at the Crown after backpacking in Desolation Wilderness for 3 nights. We really enjoyed the clean rooms, hot showers and short walk to sushi and coffee the next morning. Our kids had a blast going from Lake to pool to ping pong. This is a great place to stay if you want affordability, great views and an authentic old Tahoe experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach