Whenever I go to Kings Beach I always stay at the Crowne (if there are rooms available). The staff is so friendly and accomodating, the rooms are clean, and the location is awesome with the beach, lake and nearby restaurants. They have gas barbeques to use and great decks that are partially enclosed with glass to cut down on the wind. The offer great breakfast snacks and are more than willing to refer you to north shore business for food,fishing charters, etc. When we were there last weekend, there were maybe on 4 other groups, mostly couples. It was quiet and all you could hear was the wind in the trees and the waves on the beach. As I said, for the last 10 years or so this is the first place I try to stay when I come to North Shore. You really should give it a try.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Ferrari's Crown Resort, proud to be your "Home Away From Home" for over half a century. We have been family owned and operated since 1957. Centrally located in North Lake Tahoe, we have a private beach, continental breakfast, hot tubs, pools, discount lift tickets and more. Ferrari's Crown is located minutes away from skiing and snowboarding, kayaking, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golfing, casinos and all that North Lake Tahoe has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Ferrari's Crown Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ferrari`s Crown Hotel Kings Beach
- Ferraris Crown Hotel
- Ferraris Crown Kings Beach