“Pizza pizza pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television
Pleasanton, California
“Pizza pizza pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

We love their pizza and with the grest view of the lake what else do you need in a vacation spot.
Their maragritas help too.. great prices for drinks too during happy hour. We have not tasted the food just pizza, and appetizers.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars

Eureka
“Bad service, moldy cheese”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

We requested a side of feta cheese in lieu of the mushrooms that came with our food of the gods pizza ($22 for medium). When the pizza showed up, I tried the feta with my fork and immediately new it tasted bad. I looked closer at the cheese and saw it was moldy. I notified the server, and she apologized. Upon receiving the check she informed me there would be no charge for the feta. Seriously, no charge for the small cup of feta cheese? I assumed there would not have been a charge in the first place. How about giving me my drinks or appetizers for free for serving me moldy food. Nope, instead they go out of their way to not charge me for the small moldy cup of cheese, thanks. We ate at Jason's the night before and i would recommend going there instead.

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank BobSacamano49
London, United Kingdom
“Great food & friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I always visit Steamers when I'm in Tahoe. Great pizza and great burgers (well, I can only vouch for the veggie burger!). The service is always friendly even when they are super busy. I will certainly be returning on my next visit.

Yorba Linda, California
“Great pizza and good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The outdoor seating is practically on the water. When the weather is nice. Inside has lots of windows, too. Great for families. Everything on menu is good and kids love it.

san diego
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Steamers was awesome! The pizza was amazing and the service was really good. So good in fact we came here twice on our vacation. Happy hour was great with cheap beers.