“Great little local restaurant!”
Review of Las Panchitas

Las Panchitas
Ranked #10 of 27 Restaurants in Kings Beach
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2014

I was craving Mexican and a guy pumping gas next to us suggested Las Panchitas. Sounded good to us so off we went. Our meal was great and we both enjoyed it very much. The servings were large and filling. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area and want some good Mexican food.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My family went there after a long beach day. Food was out hot and with minimal wait. The salsa is spicy hot, watch out. The rest of the food was nland though, weird.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

I pretty much judge a Mexican Restaurant by their chile rellenos. At Las Panchitas they do it right. A whole poblano pepper with a light egg batter and stuffed with actual Mexican cheese (not American jack cheese - yuck). They remind me of the ones I was taught how to make many years ago from a Mexican family friend. They are delicious!
The other food items we had, enchiladas, were about average. The salsa had a nice kick to it. The rice and beans were great. The margaritas were better than I was expecting.
Overall, I'd recommend them, particularly if you love a good chile relleno.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

Loved this restaurant. Both my husband & I ordered the chili rellenos and thought they were wonderful! Nice friendly atmosphere and great food!

Reviewed May 31, 2014

this was recommended and I thought it would be much better. It's definitely average. The staff is a mix of nice and curt. I would not go back. Their specials are probably the way to go if you go.