“Unexpected value”

Cuisines: Grill
Spokane, Washington
“Unexpected value”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

While waiting for our daughter on the bike portion of the Ironman, we decided to walk up to the golf course club house to check it out. Of course many others had the same idea, but the wait was not bad and well worth the food selection. Very good value for the cost. Between the bike route laps we then went back and sat on the outside deck and enjoyed some hors d'oeuvre and libations, watching other Ironman bicyclists. All in all a very good find and I highly recommend them.

Visited September 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Bad service, food not so good.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

We were seated and my husband and I were given water. For some reason, no water was offered to our kids. Nobody waited on us. We finally had to waive someone down for service. The food came out quick, but wasn't very good at all. I had chicken on my taco salad that was extremely dry. There were canned olives on it as well that had a funny taste. Save your money and just eat at Taco Bell down the street! It can't be any worse!

• Visited August 2013
Sacramento, California
“Lunch is for 12 or later”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I arrived at the resturant at 11:30am. We looked at the menu and about 11:40am tried to order lunch. We were told that we would have to wait 15 or 20 minutes to order. We were starving as we had been driving for 3 hours and decided to go elsewhere. The owner stopped us at the door and said she would put my order in now (11:45) and buy my meal. She seemed nice enough so we sat back down. Neither did my order go in right away or did sge buy my meal.
At 11:45 I put my order in and at 12:25 my meal arrived. There were maybe 4 other tables and most had their food. When it my food arrived it was a mediocre sandwich with a salad loaded with red cabbage. The nachos were poor with store bought nachos and cheese sauce (yuck), hamburger meat, and some jalapeño peppers. It was not a great meal. What really irks me is when the owner says they will do something and completely fails by not putting my orders in before noon or getting me to back by offering a free meal. On a weekend this policy might work, but on week days it fails.

Visited August 2013
“Great new place in a perfect location.”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We visited this place for the first time. The owner was one who greeted us. She is experienced in the restaurant business and is working hard to keep the prices down. The food was quite tasty and the wine pours exceptionally generous. The setting is amazing right next to the golf course as well as the beach. They are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. We were so impressed we took menus to put in our rental unit for guests. There is a great place right next to the restaurant with bocce ball courts and great colorful chairs. A great family summer time place We will be back!

Visited August 2013
Reno, NV
“Affordable, good food.”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Went here for an early casual dinner - a couple of drinks and appetizers, followed by a light main course. We relaxed and took our time, and the service was paced appropriately; our server checked in with us, but never made us feel rushed. The deck was a lovely location, lined with trees and had a peek of the lake (across the street). The nacho plate was huge and tasty; the veggie plate was rather sad. Limited but decent selection of beers; wine list just OK. The full salad was smaller than expected - don't bother ordering a 1/2 - but the ingredients were fresh. Wraps are good, too. The prices are excellent! Two of us, with drinks walked out for less than $50 (+tip). All in all a good value - and better ambiance than the party feel in some of the beach side places.

• Visited July 2013