Review Highlights
Felt like home

As soon as I met the Scuba Republic team, I felt like being part of a family. Diving in Komodo is... read more

Reviewed yesterday
SarahSlimani
Paris, France
great time for a day trip

signed up yesterday for a day trip in north komodo (crystal, castel and cauldron), with almost full... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
oliviereivilo2
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Komodo National Park
from $437.50
More Info
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews dive shop boat crew open water course between dives diving experience day trip nice boat la boheme night dive raja ampat great instructor safety oriented make you feel at home these guys labuan bajo amazing days upper deck
Selected filters
Reviewed February 23, 2019 via mobile

We did a day trip with 3 dives in the north part of Komodo National Park. The dives has been great! The guides and the staff professional and very kind. We choose this dive center because they selected different dives spots from all the other dive center and the results was that we where diving with no other boats and divers around. The team always think about safety procedures. Very good experience!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed January 29, 2019

I dived with Scuba Republic 3 days and I have to say everything was just perfect, the boat, the diving spots, the gear and of course the best the team! Scuba Republic guys are all so friendly and professional, and take so much care of their guests and their safety. Also they were very careful to accomodate the groups as per experience, level and choose the sites accordingly.

This was the third time I visited Komodo and at the moment this was my favorite dive boat and with the best food for sure!! I'll definitely come back, see you soon!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed January 14, 2019 via mobile

Super team-professional, food freshly cooked, massive boat...all in all i made the right choice. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed December 24, 2018 via mobile

Scuba republic is hands down the place to go in labuan bajo if you're looking to dive. Andres is an excellent instructor and you can tell he's done over a 1000 dives but his calmness and ability to find sea creatures. It was an epic day that I'll never forget.

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

We did the OW course with them !!

Andrés is a gentleman from top to bottom !
Very professional and calm, with impressive instructions skills!

We had performed 12 solo dives and dealt with bunch of instructor but none them like him, don’t let his young appearance deceive you!

We love the atmosphere the whole crew keep though the sails !!

Highly recommended!!