Quality Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Keefer's Inn(King City)
$109
$105
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsan older hotelplantation shuttersstate parkstayed two nightswafflessanta cruzquick stopupstairs roomjacuzzi tubgreat customer serviceeasy accessbig surnice stayfreewaysalinasfurnituremilk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Pros: Comfortable beds, good shower. We were also very pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness when we walked in. Decent wireless. Had breakfast with a waffle maker. Located right off the expressway.

Cons: Needed more tables at breakfast and better breakfast room staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RoapTripper3081
Reviewed July 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed two nights and were very pleased with the room and staff. As soon as we opened the door to the room we knew we made the right choice. The room was spacious and well made up and clean. It looked inviting. The bed was comfortable. The location is at the entrance of San Lorenzo Park which gave us an opportunity for a pleasant walk before settling in. The breakfast was good.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hank v
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I stayed here for a few nights this week for a business trip in the Salinas Valley. The staff I dealt with who I belied to be the owner was quit unpleasant. I needed to check out and get a receipt at about 3:00am and the worker appeared to be sleeping on a room behind the front desk. I did not get a receipt he was not happy I had woke him. The rooms were clean and their aren't a lot of decent options in the valley, but I like a little bit of friendliness when I travel.

• Stayed: July 2013
3  Thank Teerexify
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Very clean hotel room and it appeared to be updated! FYI..they have exterior corridors if that bothers you. Breakfast was good and besides the usual continental stuff, they also had bacon and hard boiled eggs. Staff was rude and should at least smile at their guests and greet them. I thought this was just an issue at check-in, but the next morning the lady at the desk was rude too. Sad!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I pulled in to King City on the evening of July 7th after seeing the Quality Inn sign. I'm so glad I stopped --- what a pleasant surprise! This property is very clean and my room couldn't have been any nicer. The staff was very nice and they offered a wonderful breakfast. A very pleasant experience I would recommend to anyone --- a great value.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo