“Winter-Break..”

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in King City
Reviewed December 20, 2011

!! Jai Shree Ram !!

The Motel is Nice, Clean, Tidy, the rooms were big, Oh mine favorite is the bed! Very comfortable.. I'd Lov it!! The breakfast was fantastic, many variety to choose. Felt like I was in Denny's restaurant for a moment! It's a family wise run business, the staff Nayna was very helpful. Will come here again in the future time!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed December 12, 2011

This hotel had a great, conforting vibe from the moment I got there, especially when I saw tranqiul koi pond and fragrent rose garden. It was very clean and the beds are confortable and lush. The staff was also very friendly and welcoming. And since King City is often hot, the swimming pool was a great way to become refreshed and cool down. Overall, a pleasant stay and I know I will be staying there again in the future!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 12, 2011

The bedding here was extremely comfortable and I had a great night's sleep. The breakfast bar is fantastic, and the family operating the hotel is very nice and friendly. Clean, comfortable, and affordable! Be sure to stop here for rest!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This was the second time I stayed here, and everything was clean and comfortable. The new pillowtop mattresses with fresh quilted cotton bedding were plush and comfy. The bedroom and bathroom were meticulously clean. The family run office and breakfast area was most accomodating, and plentiful. The kids enjoyed the swimming pool. It is conveniently located next to San Lorenz State Park where we enjoy an extended family reunion every other year. Our family looks forward to staying here, as well as our extended family. The owners are hard working and very accomodating. I would not hesitate to recommend this motel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2011

Traveling from LA to SF & decided  to break the trip & book a hotel at the last minute, used my AAA card and got about $30 discount, only problem was when I checked the morning before my info wasn't forwarded to them so I called AAA then the inn and was told that everything is set & my reservation was confirmed. When I got there "Nina" was giving me a hard time that they didn't have my credit card info and she did me a favor by still holding on to a room for me even though the inn was very busy. When I told them I spoke to "Trisha" in the morning she told me, she doesn't know anything and that she's a 'learning person ' and even blamed AAA that they are 'funny lately' and she went on to lecture me that next time I should do this & that...Honey, there won't be a next time!
  When we got to our room it was nice & clean, although the bath could be improved but for one night it would do. The bed was indeed queen sized, fridge & microwave was clean, carpet badly needed shampooing or changing. We called the front desk asked for towels cause we only had hand towels, it was delivered to our room and then he said, "we don't do this (room service) next time just go to front desk" well, he should told us when we called. Next offense: we were buying from the vending machine & it wont take our $1 bills, we went to the front desk & no one was there when we got back to our room we got a call asking if we went to the desk (I guess by this time we were marked and they're watching our moves, creepy-like). They said they'll help us when we got there they changed our bills to quarters & told us, "next time we should change our money to coins first before using the machine" well, if you had placed a sign there we would have known to do that! Continental breakfast was what my friend called their "saving grace", we ate @ 7AM and food was adequate.
 The staff needs to take some lessons on customer service. I would never stay here again simply because of the staff! They should know better than to treat their customers like were kids that do not know what to do. Customers they get are mostly transient & tired they should at least greet you with a courteous smile & respectful attitude.

• Stayed: August 2011
4  Thank Adorablelovable
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Stayed for a night, good location off the 101. Good place to rest after driving up from LA. The bathroom had a lot of mildew and cracked tiles. The room smelled, but I always have room deodorizer. Breakfast was simple, but nice. The bed was comfy.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed June 20, 2011

This is a family owned hotel and they are lovely people, I checked out a few places before I found this one and I can tell you it is the best one in King City. They have a great breakfast bar, everyone was friendly and helpful, there is a huge park right down the street. It is only 45 minutes from Salinas, an hour from Monterey. Everything was extremely clean and neat. nice pool, nice staff. It was excellent and I will stay there everytime I am in town. We had a huge trailer behind our truck and they were able to accomodate our parking needs.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
parmar2027, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2011

Thank you very much for the great review! I am glad that you had a great stay and the staff will very much appreciate your review. Thanks again

Also consider these accommodations in or near King City
#2 of 2 in Soledad
No photo provided
Fireside Inn
#1 of 1 in King City

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!