“"if in area will not stay anywhere else !!"”
Review of Keefer's Inn

Keefer's Inn
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in King City
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I had booked at 4 other places in Salinas,Monterey,& King City , and let me tell you I am very glad we stayed here,and made the right choice cancelling at the other hotels,and to top it off, it was about $50 cheaper for two nights, and for the $ on Memorial day weekend compared to the other places I wont even try to find another place if we are in area again (went to visit somebody in Soledad prison) never saw the pool/spa or ate at restaurant since we left super early and got back late.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank sc0rp69

Reviewed May 18, 2011

The manager Deep was very nice and friendly, and the place had everything we needed.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank spicasb
Reviewed May 17, 2011

If you are staying in King City or the vicinity, I really recommend this place. The owner and the staff were incredibly friendly and helpful towards us!

Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2011

The staff was very hospitable. Room was elegant. It was overall and very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank galwegn
Reviewed March 24, 2011

The Hotel had everything I needed and treated me with a great deal of respect. Thank you, Deep.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2011

On our way home from a tough backpacking trip in Death Valley, we were roadworn and weary. I was looking for somewhere that looked decent and not too expensive. The proprietor was friendly to my son and me, asking us where we were traveling and actually including the kid in the conversation. The room was well appointed, clean, and reasonable. In addition to the usual soap/shampoo they even put a disposable toothbrush in the bathroom.We paid $75 after tax for the two bed room. Breakfast was simple, but ample (various cereals, fruit, coffee & O.J., and packaged pastries), and there was a coffee pot in the room. I'll remember this place when I need to stop in the Salinas area again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Nicer than I expected for the price. Very clean. Comfy bed. Genial owner. I would lighten up on the incense in the lobby, but otherwise, no complaints. If it wasn't for the no-frills shampoo, I would have thought I was in a much more upscale hotel!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
#2 of 2 in Soledad
No photo provided
Fireside Inn
#1 of 1 in King City

Been to Keefer's Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Keefer's Inn

Address: 615 Canal St, King City, CA 93930-3503
Location: United States > California > King City
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in King City
Price Range: $93 - $122 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Keefer's Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Keefer's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Keefer`s Hotel King City