Keefer's Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$78
$109
$105
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
All reviewsparking lothot tubcomfortable bedhis wifewi ficlean roomssan franciscocoffee makernight's sleepnice stayroad tripnon smoking roomkeefersdeepmotelfreewayrefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 5, 2011

The staff was very hospitable. Room was elegant. It was overall and very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank galwegn
Reviewed March 24, 2011

The Hotel had everything I needed and treated me with a great deal of respect. Thank you, Deep.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 24, 2011

On our way home from a tough backpacking trip in Death Valley, we were roadworn and weary. I was looking for somewhere that looked decent and not too expensive. The proprietor was friendly to my son and me, asking us where we were traveling and actually including the kid in the conversation. The room was well appointed, clean, and reasonable. In addition to the usual soap/shampoo they even put a disposable toothbrush in the bathroom.We paid $75 after tax for the two bed room. Breakfast was simple, but ample (various cereals, fruit, coffee & O.J., and packaged pastries), and there was a coffee pot in the room. I'll remember this place when I need to stop in the Salinas area again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Nicer than I expected for the price. Very clean. Comfy bed. Genial owner. I would lighten up on the incense in the lobby, but otherwise, no complaints. If it wasn't for the no-frills shampoo, I would have thought I was in a much more upscale hotel!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We needed a place to stay to break up the drive on a road trip from southern CA to San Francisco. This place fit the bill perfectly. We've also stayed there on our way back from Monterey and hit Pinnacles NM afterward. Very friendly owner/staff. They even brought out the packaging of the breakfast items so that we could check it for nut allergens for our son. Also recommended a room based on when neighbors would be waking up. Huge rooms. Quiet when we've been there, even though it is close to the freeway. Obviously not a high end place, but we were pleased with it for the price. Satellite tv in the rooms with almost too many channels.

There is a restaurant that I think is owned by them that is across the parking lot. It is an ok cafe/diner-style place. I had decent meatloaf there.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family