“Authentic Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Orlando, Florida
“Authentic Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Driving to San Francisco we discovered this little gem and very much enjoyed the food. Very authenic food great beans, soups abd meat burritos Worth getting off the freeway. The only complaint is the have no cheese on any item and I prefer to have cheese on my bean burritos!

San Diego, California
“Authentic food & worth the stop”
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Was on my way through this area at lunchtime and found this place thanks to Trip Advisor. Not a fancy environment but comfortable & the food was very good. I enjoyed the bean burrito a lot. Simple & just what I needed. My husband really liked what he had (unfortunately I can't remember the specifics 2 weeks later), so much so that he reminded me to make sure to write a review. Very local experience.

Carmel Valley, California
“Straight down the middle.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Really good, really hot fresh salsa. Very limited menu....basically a to-go place where you can sit down....on fact the food comes already wrapped to go! Generous portions, but I don't think even a pathologist could figure what meat was in my al pastor, and I doubt he could find any trace of pineapple.

King City, California
“Favorite place in Town for Mex”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

My gf and I try to eat there at least once a week. There are other mexican restaurants in town but none are as good as el lugarcito which translates into the "little place". There are two general areas to seat, one inside the actual restaurant, and two the converted patio area. The second one is the favorite o f the two because of the tropical decor. There tends to be a sole waitress working the place but she does get around fast and is accommodating. The menu is limited but all the dishes are tasty.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank greg a
Kent, Washington
“You want authentic? Start here.”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

A shift in travel plans led us to King City for lunch, and thanks to Trip Advisor we found Lugarcito. The "excellent" rank here is purely for the mix of service, food, thrift, and speed. The menu is limited, but both the carne asada burrito and the tacos el pastor were prepared in minutes, beautifully seasoned, and filling. The homemade rice and beans were a step above average fare, and with some of the house salsa (wet and smoky and spicy) mixed in and some pickled vegetables it was a GREAT road meal. It kept us going to Monterey -- and we went the slow way, through Jolon, over Naciemento-Fergusson Pass, and up Highway 1 through Big Sur. Not sure when I'll be back in King City, but if that does happen I know where I'm having lunch at!

• Visited July 2012