Stayed here for 3 days with family before moving on to Niseko. Choose the Piano over the Mountain Hotel and very glad I did as the Piano does seem that bit nicer, clamer and less manic. There is a frequent free shuttle bus that takes you from outside the Piano up to the Mountain resort to sort out ski hire, lift passes etc and also the slopes/lifts themselves so it really is very easy. Rooms were large and very clean and well serviced. Breakfast is a buffet with very good choice although the ballroom is somewhat lacking atmosphere and reminds me of a posh aircraft hanger!. The onsen was lovely and the kids enjoyed the swimming pool - both these were extra. Would certainly recommend this hotel and resort for a few days - lovely and peaceful skiing - mostly with Japanese, Great choice for a multi centre ski option!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido features 282 spacious guest rooms and suites. On-site recreational facilities include gym, swimming pool and Japanese hot spring as well as Resort Market and both indoor and outdoor activities. In Kiroro Ski Resort,where both hotels are located, there is "Kiroro Snow World" well-known throughout the world for it's amazing powder snow, where you can enjoy ski life to the fullest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Rakuten, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Piano Hotel Akaigawa Mura
- Piano Resort Akaigawa Mura
- The Kiroro, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido Japan