It's my first time staying in one of these hotels. I enjoyed it very much. Our room was in the south tower. Our room was perfect size for 2 adults and 2 kids. The place was clean and the hot spring was amazing. The hot spring area is huge with many pools both indoor and outdoor. The staffs were extremely helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to ensure we were enjoying it. Dinner was ok, typical japanese/asian food with many different choices.
The only thing would make it even better would be wifi in the room. Only the lobby has wifi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Where Onsen Heaven meets Hell Valley, Dai-ichi Takimotokan extends a warm Hokkaido welcome. At Dai-ichi Takimotokan you step into the very special world of the Japanese onsen ryokan. A world of hospitality that extends a warm welcome, steeped in over 150 years of history. Where active volcanoes feed healing onsen waters, beautiful natural vistas signal the changing seasons, and refined Japanese cuisine is made from the freshest Hokkaido produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, JAPANiCAN, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Rakuten and Evoline ltd so you can book your Dai-ichi Takimotokan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Daiichi Takimotokan Hotel Noboribetsu
- Dai-Ichi Takimotokan Noboribetsu, Hokkaido