- The pillows provided are filled with hard beans instead of a normal, soft filling. No idea why these are the pillows of choice - they are extremely uncomfortable! I wish I had known to bring my own pillow. My neck was extremely sore for the entire day afterwards.
- The bathroom reeks of urine.
- The walls are paper thin so don't expect to sleep in if you're a light sleeper (assuming that you even fell asleep with your rock hard bean pillow).
- The dinner came with all you can eat crab legs (although this is pretty standard for hotels in Hokkaido).
This is not really the hotel's fault but some woman picked up my towel from the onsen by accident (I assume!), leaving me in a rather awkward situation. I wish more hotels in Hokkaido would have towel service in the onsen area to avoid this.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, JAPANiCAN, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Rakuten, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Park Hotel Miyabitei reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hotel Miyabitei Noboribetsu, Hokkaido