Traveled F&E with family with 2A & 2C and stayed in here for 1 night.
1. We didn’t drive for this trip and took the shuttle service from Sapporo (At Sapporo TV Tower) to hotel which was very convenience to reach the hotel.
2. Rooms are good in size with tatami set-up, bath room was small but it doesn’t really concern since we did not use it at all and bathed in public shower area
3. Hotel staff can speak little English, but they always polite and try their best to help out
4. The Onsen pools are fantastic! There were more than 30 indoor and outdoor pools in total and separate to 2 difference floors. Half were for male onsen and the other half were for female, rotating is 2 difference sessions which you will be managed to sock in all difference pools. Love it!
5. Buffet at Liberty Restaurant provided a huge varieties of food and quality of the foods were very good too. Lot of seafood, steak, scallops and difference type of crabs! Eat all as you can! Definitely worth for the money!
1. It is a big hotel with many rooms, cater for many group package tourist so the place is rather noisy and crowdedMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking