I think our stay would have been better if we didn't stay in room 108. My sister and brother-in-law said the room by the pool that they stayed in was nicer. Room 108 needs to be updated a little. The curtain is really old and had a stain on it. I hope they also change the red pillows in that room. There were white stains on them. The beds were comfortable enough.
The food in their restaurant is good and reasonably priced. Try the spring rolls and deep fried shrimp.
The service was excellent. The front desk people were easy to talk to and were helpful with getting bus tickets and gave us no problems when we had to change arrangements. They have really cool tuk-tuks that are about a dollar or two for hire to get around town. They also have a cute little boutique.
Overall, stay in a newer room or in a room by the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly family guesthouse. All rooms with aircon, tv, fridge, wifi, safe and a shower with hot water. The higher floors in the main building can be reached with our elevator. The top floor luxury double rooms have a nice bathtub and 3 of them a nice sea view. Our electric tuktuk can and will pick you up from the bus station free of charge if busdetails are known. Our pool is open for guests only between 08.00 Hours and 22.00 Hours. Up till 150 persons can use our meeting hal and if staying in our guesthouse the usage of the hall is free of charge. Catering can be offered too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Orchidee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchidee Guest House Hotel Sihanoukville
- Orchidee Hotel Sihanoukville