We stayed 3 nights but we will not come back here.
The power was off at least 15 times.
Service was bad. We asked for dinner tips and the reception said there are to many restaurants so she did not no. After we checked the internet ourselves we saw there was a toprated restaurant in the same street. The name is Nyam you have to go there.
Everytime we went to the reception there were sitting at least 3 people but no know asked us if they could helped us.
We arrived late but in the morning no one gave us a warm welcome. During our trip we stayed in 8 accomodations and every were we came the people gave us a map, tips and asked us if we need information. At orchidee guest house they do not know that.
There was one girl in the restaurant who was helpfull and always smiling. The rest of the staff need a training.
We stayed in the new part of the hotel but the bathroom does not look new.
Room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A friendly family guesthouse. All rooms with aircon, tv, fridge, wifi, safe and a shower with hot water. The higher floors in the main building can be reached with our elevator. The top floor luxury double rooms have a nice bathtub and 3 of them a nice sea view. Our electric tuktuk can and will pick you up from the bus station free of charge if busdetails are known. Our pool is open for guests only between 08.00 Hours and 22.00 Hours. Up till 150 persons can use our meeting hal and if staying in our guesthouse the usage of the hall is free of charge. Catering can be offered too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Orchidee Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Orchidee Guest House Hotel Sihanoukville
- Orchidee Hotel Sihanoukville