The New Coasters
  • Breakfast included
$47
$37
Agoda.com
Don Bosco Hotel School(Sihanoukville)
$22
$20
Agoda.com
Beach Club Resort(Sihanoukville)(Great Value!)
$22
$16
$42
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place to stay! After being double booked at another hotel, we went to this one recommended by our driver. Got an aircon room the first night for $25 was a good room! 2 beds, olden style but comfortable. The second and third night we moved to a fan only room for $15. Bit smaller. The bathroom flooded when you had a shower but apart from that it was ok.

The food and drinks are great! And best bit is that it is on the beach, but it's otherside of the pier and the beggers and locals don't go that way much. But your also about 100m to all the beach bars and down the road from the others.

Would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed January 30, 2013

It is exactly as it sounds--a beach hotel. The beach immediately out front is rocky, but keep walking to the left. You will find excellent food and a big sandy beach there. The food at the hotel is good. The lime juice is excellent! It is quieter sleeping there than the other side of the beach, that is loud at night. It is a little rustic, but nice. The mosquito net was a nice touch.

Room Tip: Up the little hill in back are rooms with a beach view.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Nice location is infont of the Serendipity Beach so you can relax at the beach any but so update with the room not nice, towel smell so bad and look so old room.

Restaurant good, owner and staff friendly

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kanhavy
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I stayed at Coasters in 2007 and again in 2010. Although a little rustic I found the place quite good. My bed was clean, to me that was all that mattered.I did not experience any bedbugs as some have mentioned. The food from the kitchen was the best on the beach. I moved around and found their kitchen prepared the best. I found the staff very friendly and felt safe leaving my things in their safe. They help book tickets to things in the area as well and bus tickets out when you leave. To me that is a big plus. Sure the bathroom needed a little love ( I did pass that on when asked by the expat who runs the place) but to be able to walk out of my hotel and sit on the beach made it worth it. I had no problems with bugs or lizards. I stayed in both the rooms and the bungalows. I saw a few lizards in the bungalows but they didn't bother us. In many rooms all over Cambodia I experienced this. The manager is quite strict on people coming over and begging from you. If I decide to hit Cambodia again I will stay there. The beach is changing as there are many business popping up. I saw a huge difference from 07 to 10. Go visit while you can before mass tourism takes over. As for the price, you can find cheaper. However I felt safe, the staff was quite friendly and you can't beat the location.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2012

First and fore most it is imperative to mention that the day we left this hotel (to go to a neighbouring) island, my sister left her travellers wallet in the room. Passport, travel documents, money EVERYTHING was in there. Thanx to the swiftness of the staff and their conscious effort to look , we was able to collect the wallet when we arrived back at the mainland. PRICELESS!!!!
With regard to the actual room, yes it was very basic and a huge cockroach literally chased me out of the bathroom - the water was hot and the balcony marvellous!! Listening to the sea as we slept was worth the extra $5 - 10, compared with the hotels away from the beach front.
The room was clean and the beds fresh. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo