We stayed here with friends for three days in February 2010. Warmly welcomed on arrival and given cool drinks in an area of the spacious and very impressive lobby while the hotel's facilities were explained to us. Rooms were large and clean with views overlooking the pool and gardens to the white sand beach and Gulf of Siam beyond. Meals were of a very good standard with lots of fresh fruit available too. Without exception from reception to cleaners the staff were polite and courteous. Don't know if we'll ever get back but we left with great memories of our stay at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville