Oooow, i do get in trouble with my conscioness here. Usually i skip these kind of all-inclusive places but after three weeks of Laos and Cambodja it suddenly felt so good to be pampered for two days. We didn't leave the complex but with an excellent white beach on your doorstep, a huge pool (to my standards) and a fairly good restaurant who cares. OK, the prices are almost like home but then the convience is also nice. Lots of expats, real-estate hawks and governement officials around though. Guess this is as top end as Sihanoukville gets. Staff is superfriendly but when the officials arrive they tend to choose who's master and who's just a guest they probably never see again. Had my first Spa-experience here and the signature massage was great. Had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville