Sihanoukville is a 3 hour car trip from Phnom Penh and the beach town is a clustered group of budget guest houses, happy hours and cheap dining options. The Sokha is not the same cultural experience as you would have in the rest of town but is rather a quiet place to relax away from the noise and bustle of it all if you've been in the city all week. A huge buffet is served each morning and you can spend your day in the large pool swimming up to the bar for smoothies, take a dip in the Gulf of Thailand, get a traditional Khmer massage for an excellent price, workout in the gym and enjoy a seafood dinner on the deck of the pool without ever leaving the complex. If you'd like to experience the local scene, there are tour bus shuttles available and the local food is quite good and a much better value than at the Sokha.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville