Friendly and helpful staff, very nice hotel, beautiful garden and beach good breakfast.
Ideal for a few days chilling at the beach. Only 1 minute with shuttle or tuktuk from reastaurants.
Minor points: I hurt my foot at the beach because of all the trash coming from the sea (although maybe 4 full time employees cleaning the beach). Everything is very very expensive (room prices, food, shop, transport arranged by the hotel,..). But you can buy everything nearby for 2 or 3 times less the price. Shuttlebus only until 19h or so...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville