Make no mistake...this is not a luxury hotel as listed. Maybe a 3 star to 3.5 star. Comparing to other Asian luxury hotels (Siem Reap Raffles, Andaman Langkawi, Antara Bangkok, Novotel Bali), this hotel is just not in the same class. The staff are friendly but poorly trained. They are understaffed at this busy time of year so service is even more troublesome. The grounds and the facilities are poorly maintained. While the room was adequate, it was not luxurious and the spa was actually dirty so that I did not want to use the facilities. The food is only average and limited though reasonably priced. The beach is nice and long, but even that lacked adequate beach chairs and was poorly maintained with empty glasses not picked up and old shade huts.
Everything in this hotel is just not up to par..from the beach towels to the grounds...this is NOT luxurious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville