Good facilities, nice beach, excellent room. Stay in main hotel if you want to enjoy the hotel. Stay in Water Chalet if you want to enjoy the room. Little pricey but worth it. Do keep some time in your schedule to enjoy the hotel, the spa, the beach, the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Priceline so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville