The hotel was very nice, the best one around, we virtually had the place to ourselves other than 3 days over New Year's Eve, the beach and sea were stunning although very quiet but you have occhiteau and Otres beach am few Km away which has all the beach bars you could want,there are 2 lovely swimming pools, the service is excellent and the people are so friendly,we had 11 nights there and would recommend it however it can be a little pricey with $7 for a bottle of Evian an example. Sihanoukville is Thailand 30-40 years ago so get out there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville