We stayed at Sokha Beach Resort for 3 nights and I am so glad we did!
Everything was great from the room we stayed in to the well looked after pools and clean & safe beach!
We loved the beach side although we noticed that other guest were claiming the chairs as early as 5:30-6am, put their towels down and would go eat breakfast until 10:30, meaning it was hard for us to get seats in the morning (7:30-8am) but we managed to find some a couple times thankfully with umbrellas! The staff are all very good, fast and nice! Breakfast was great and the cooks cooked a great omelette! The Deck for tapas and cocktails at happy hour was amazing!! We had such a great night watching the sunset and relaxing eating glorious food!
The hotel is indeed in need of abit of a renovation but I couldn't fault it for anything! Everything was perfect!
Best stay in sihanoukville!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville