Nice hotel to spend some days on the beach in Cambodia. It is a big hotel, but as we stayed in one of the water chalets, we did not have the impression to stay in a big resort. Only during breakfast time, you could see the "crowds". I read some of the other comments about moskitoes and I have to say that it is not worse than any where else in Cambodia.
The hotel's private beach is clean and very calm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville