Yes, it is a bit pricey given the Cambodian standard but it offers a welcome change to the rest of the environment. Clean (including the private beach), good food and service. The remote location means a very quiet beach without hawkers but you'll have to take a quick ride to town if you want some diversity.
Make a visit to the Deck; superb setting and great tapas - again, one can have 3 or 4 meals for the same price elsewhere but not if you want some style for a change -.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sokha Beach Resort is set amidst 23.5 hectares of beautifully landscaped beachfront and garden with its own 1.5 kilometer pristine white sandy beach. Voted amongst the Best New Hotels in the World in Condé Nast Traveler Magazine's Ninth Annual Hot List 2005, this resort is certainly a top choice when vacationing in South East Asia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sokha Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sokha Beach Hotel Sihanoukville
- Sokha Beach Sihanoukville